Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, January 6, 2011

Graffit Art- Melbourne City



There are paintings along the whole length of this alley way.




I had no idea that mythical creatures smoke.




Nothing appears to escape the spray can's touch.




~ Ky x

4 comments:

Felicity said...

Isn't it amazing.

I haven't been to Melbourne in years [our plan to be there for Boxing Day this year were dashed at the last minute] but do love how you find art in the most unexpected places.

Thanks for sharing Ky,

Felicity x

Donna said...

Wow Ky! Those are amazing works of art! I've never seen anything like that in America. Really stunning! Thanks so much for showing us.

PS. Yes, that was my kitchen. :o) I wrote you a note on my blog. I've got company coming tonight, so I have to go. But I have to tell you that members of my family have been sporadically walking by saying..who are those people? I keep telling them about you and how I love your photos that you posted of the beach. LOL!

Unknown said...

How awesome is that butterfly! You have inspired me to head into Melbourne for a day checking out street art - awesome

Sabbar said...

I been in that alleyway!!! its awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails