One evening last week, we drove to Brighton Beach to hang out and watch the sun 'settle'. We had had an awesome day out and this was the perfect ending...well almost perfect. It was very windy and a bit cold. The following photos were taken between 8 and 8:45pm.
Beach huts at Brighton Beach.
Going long.
He spent more time diving into the sand than actually catching the footy.
There was some tackling.
And some more tackling.
And some more tackling.
She got the footy!
I know I've told you before, but he really does run A LOT!
Classic shot! He tripped himself over.
Posing for Mummy.
Melbourne city in the background with the kites of kite surfers in the air.
It was a brilliant place and time for taking photos.
Hope you are enjoying this last week of 2010!
~ Ky x

6 comments:
Brilliant images Ky! The colours of the beach huts look fantastic as a background to a footy match.
The huts would be too small for me as I would have too much stuff to put in them. :)
Pam x
Gorgeous photos! I shall now be obsessed with visiting that beach sometime, love the colourful huts!
love these Ky! reminds me of the beaches in the UK! LOVE the one of the city in the background and the kites etc. xxxx
Hmmmmmmm... wouldn't those huts make a nice painting?!
It's great to see you all having such fun. I said to Pa, "It could be the Gold Coast except for the colour of the sand." lol
XX
Heya Ky.....!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Lovey....I hope you all enjoyed a SPLENDID evening last night....!
These pics are GORGEOUS....ESPECIALLY the one with the city in the background....hahahahaha....You're SWEET kids look like they were having a BALL....!
Well I must away....Just wanted to pop in & wish you a FANTASTIC 2011....Maybe we can catch up at the market tomorrow....If you're going, drop me a quick note at shabbyvintagejunk at hotmail dot com ....!!
Cheers,
Tamarah :o)
You city (and your shore) are just amazing. So pretty,
Post a Comment