Well, my dear friend Georgina of perpetual one and her very cute 1963 Sunliner caravan, Sunny, are one of the feature articles in this issue.
She's a clever girl that Georgina! She comes up with the best ideas! I'm so proud of her and want to wish her all the best in her venture as a vintage goods stockist.
Not only is she clever, but she is one of the most darling, gentle and genuine people you will ever meet.
What you see is what you get with George. You really should visit her at the Peregian Beach markets in 2011.
These are just a few photos I took of the magazine article. If you would like to see the full spread then get on down to your local newsagent and pick up a copy.
Now pop on over to her website and say 'Hi'. She would love to hear from you.
Love your work Georgie! xx
~ Ky x

7 comments:
Thanks for the 'heads up' Ky!
I'm pleased for Georgina to get this recognition, everything that you've written about her is spot on.
Even though I've only me her once, she really is a 'gem' to treasure.
I'm off to buy the magazine!
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Felicity x
Sounds like a really nice lady and I love her caravan!
Must buy the mag and visit her blog now. Thanks Ky.
Pam x
I've tried so hard to find that magazine. I've had my husband check airports in Amsterdam, Japan, China, Dubai... just in case they might carry the magazine. I've always wanted to see one! Especially since I'm such a huge fan of the Donna Hay magazine! Luckily you can get that one here. One day I will buy one!
ps I've been to melbourne once... I was 18.
Ky, That looks like such a yummy magazine! I love country style magazines and that one looks like it has less hype than our American ones. She sounds like a very talented woman!
xo
Donna
Hi Ky, I dropped by and enjoyed Georgina's lovely website and read some of the article. How interesting! I'm so glad you suggested I drop by!
xo
Donna
How fun! And I love her name - Georgina!
Ooh....I'll be off to Borders today to grab my copy & read about all about your CLEVER Friend....!!
Cheers,
Tamarah :o)
Post a Comment