Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weekends in Queensland



Weekends in Queensland can be a lot of fun. Summer in particular seems to be the favourite of most people. My guess would be because of the multitude of outdoor activities there are to do when you live in a warm climate. Outdoor activities are the must do and we did them this past weekend. Saturday was spent at a great park with a big playground for the kids to play on. A picnic in the humidity, but tolerable because of shade and a lovely breeze. Good friends, food and relaxation.


Sunday was a really fun day spent out in the sun. It was a boat and beach day for us...and lots of other families too. I'm not a huge fan of boating, but I have come to appreciate being out on the water and being able to go to beaches that I wouldn't otherwise be able to access. The kids just love it and I have to admit, it is very relaxing being surrounded by water.



1 comment:

Shelly-babe said...

Amazing photos to go with a great week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails