
We are moving to Melbourne! I must say that I am a bit excited about it. I am going to miss my family and friends...there will be many times that I will feel lonely and homesick for them all, I know this. But, I am looking forward to a new adventure. I've been needing an adventure for a very long time. It's time to climb out of this rut I've been unable to get out of and there's nothing quite like shaking things up a bit than moving to a new place.There is so much to explore and experience in and around Melbourne. I haven't been there for many years, but I know a lot of people who have either lived there or spent time there. I'm quite sure that I will be sharing many of my experiences in Melbourne with you here on My Perspective. Lots of photos and anecdotes.
Stay tuned for when the journey begins...

3 comments:
Love Melbourne! Look forward to watching you discover it.
Looking forward to reading all the news:-) Even if the packing bit isn't much fun...
welcome to Melbourne... all d best for u... :)
Post a Comment