Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Camillias


I love camillias! I would LOVE a garden filled with camillia bushes.

These beautiful flowers come is so many different varieties and colours.

Pink, white, red.






They are whimsical, romantic, magical.



I love the way the winter sun reflects off the leaves of this gorgeous bush.






This image happened to be in with all the camillia images I googled, so I thought I'd just throw it in 'cos it's magical too.

4 comments:

georgina said...

Hey Ms K.
So we are both inspired by blooms today. I sat down at the desk to post my blog today, and saw yours... lovely. Not sure about the random six-pack though!
Ms G. x.

by marie-nicole said...

Kylie, you would really like our garden... we have several varieties of camellias through out... hedges, bushes, trees, all sorts and a beautiful array of colours, they all flower at different times too, which means we get to enjoy them for longer. I love them too.

Shelly-babe said...

And I like the way the sun reflects off his rippling muscles.....

Bebie said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful blooms. Looking at the six-pack ... We are wonderfully and fearfully made.

Related Posts with Thumbnails