Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Monday, April 4, 2011

When Ms G Was Here


Ya'll know I love her.
Some of you know that we got to hang mid February.
I just came across this photo and thought I'd put it out there. After all, Ms G did mention our outings on her blog.
She's a Melbourne girl at heart. I just know it!
I just wish she'd move here.

Here we are, having a cuppa at the Camberwell Markets.
If you click here, you can see what Ms G has been up to lately.

She'd love to hear from you.

~ Ky x

3 comments:

Donna said...

Ky, I love this photo. What a great day when you have a friend with you. You both look so happy!

Great photo!
xo
Donna

Thrifted Treasure said...

LOVE Camberwell markets! I've only been once on my last trip to Melbourne, would love to go back!

Photography said...

Great photo of great friends by the looks of it!! Ohhh markets - love them :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails