They just don't make tombstones like some of those masterpieces you've found there any more. I've always found cemeteries to be incredible peaceful & reflective places.
What a beautiful place. All your pictures are outstanding...I can almost imagine what it must look like in person! Nice to have such a pretty memorial for those who have done so much. Thanks for sharing this, Ky. Btw: I like this blog. I may have to come visit here once in awhile, too. Hope you have a blessed day.
Ky, These are wonderful photos! What a beautiful cemetery. I've not seen such ornate or artistic sculptures in a cemetery before. Thanks for sharing your trip to the botancial gardens with us.
12 comments:
glorious
Lovely photos. The sleeping angel is just beautiful.
A very powerful WW post.
Hope you have a great week
They just don't make tombstones like some of those masterpieces you've found there any more. I've always found cemeteries to be incredible peaceful & reflective places.
What a beautiful place. All your pictures are outstanding...I can almost imagine what it must look like in person! Nice to have such a pretty memorial for those who have done so much. Thanks for sharing this, Ky. Btw: I like this blog. I may have to come visit here once in awhile, too. Hope you have a blessed day.
I know this sounds creepy, but I actually love cemeteries. I think they are so beautiful and comforting. Thanks for that:)
Ky, These are wonderful photos! What a beautiful cemetery. I've not seen such ornate or artistic sculptures in a cemetery before. Thanks for sharing your trip to the botancial gardens with us.
xo
Donna @ Comin' Home
Love your post, and your blog!
following along.
Such a pretty peaceful place!
Such a beautiful, peaceful place...and wonderfully captured, too :)
Beautiful photos Ky... what a beautiful cemetary too. A nice place to visit for some peace and quiet. XX
What a BEAUTIFUL resting place....THANKS for sharing them with us Lovey....Appropro given that Anzac Day is just around the corner....!!
I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week....!
Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)
Post a Comment