Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Impatiently Waiting

I'm getting a little impatient!
It's been well over a month.
 I have 7 or 8 large camellia bushes in my yard and they are chockers with buds.
 I mean absolutely LOADED!
And they've been like that for over a month!

WHEN are they going to bloom???
I'm dying to know what colours they are.
I'm dying to take thousands of photos of my very own camellias.

C'mon precious, little buds!
Bloom!





If I don't see you before, have a safe and happy Easter and remember the reason for the season...and it's not chocolate.

~ Ky x

6 comments:

Cedar said...

Have a Happy Easter, too! Everything here is taking forever to bloom, too. Great pictures anyway!

Donna said...

Ky, What a gorgeous photo! And I can so relate! Camellias are just gorgeous blossoms aren't they? I can't wait to see your photos. :o)

xo
Donna

Photography said...

Haha! I hope they open soon but they do look nice closed too :o)

Unknown said...

lovely photos....

Lindz said...

they will probably be starting to open when you get home from visiting me. :o haha..

Unknown said...

Just think how beautiful they are going to be when they blossom? I can't wait!

I would also like to see a picture of your cement bulldog please!

Related Posts with Thumbnails